A new radical innovative methodology to future-proof cities and their quays. That’s the G-Kracht promise. The Municipality of Amsterdam is the first municipality in the Netherlands to use G-Kracht, among other things, to replace or repair its quay walls.
- Less inconvenience for the neighbourhood
- Short project lead time
- Lower costs for the client
- Hardly any quay space is required, as the work is carried out entirely via the water
- No need for a temporary cofferdam
- Trees and houseboats seldom need to be moved during the process
- Scalable system, available in many quay alternatives and load categories